Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Card book

My BFF taught this great class the other night.  She is soooo talented and clever. We (the students) saved all our Christmas cards, envelopes, anything from any events that happened in December and then came together and created this fun book!

We placed friends return address labels on the inside cover. I know I used last year's book to do this year's Christmas cards!

There were divider pages for different segments. Of course you had to figure out what you wanted where on your own and that was the hardest!

I even kept the stamps and adhered them to one page divider. It's fun to see how the stamps change from year to year.

The dividers are a good spot to place pictures and other extra items. It certainly has been fun to see how much the children change from year to year. No more guessing what year the photos were taken!

On the left, you'll see that some of the dividers even have pockets! What a great place to stash Christmas letters and other fun things...


Here's the back cover... Aren't I right to brag on her cleverness? The book was bound with the Zutter bind-it-all. She had us hang some plastic ornaments on the spine and tie a few ribbons on it too.
Stacy McGinnis..........you rock girl!!



5 comments:

Dianne said...

This is so sweet. What a great idea to put the address labels in the book. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for following my blog too! I am so new at this every tme someone visits it's like Christmas to me.
Dianne

Kuby said...

This book is wonderful! It's also absolutely gorgeous.

Lizabeth said...

That is amazing! All my cards are in a ziploc bag, not nearly so adorable!
What a great keepsake!
Liz

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady ~~~You are so Amazing with the way you do your books !!I love the St Patick's Day Important Dates !!!xxoo
Diane

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I was just browsing around your blog and stumbled upon this great book. I love it! What a great idea. I actually have a wire binder that I've never used. Thanks for the great idea and inspiration.