Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Gail

My dear friend Gail, who lives in Huntsville, AL has a birthday on the 12th! So Gail, I stole, no borrowed all your beautiful pictures from your website: Gail's Studio. Happy Birthday to you and may the coming year be filled with all that is good. Be blessed.

So as a treat, I'd like to share some of Gail's amazing work with you. Sit back, grab a cuppa, enjoy! Be sure to visit Gail's Studio for more inspiration.












This is a piece I am so particularly found of.

I totally love this table topper. wow. I am sure I have some dishes that would be perfect!














Stay tuned - I've got a great give away planned on this blog this week.. Probably Wednesday.. you know the rules, follow and post.. and the prize can be yours....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These things are just beautiful, Marlis! Gail's site is inspiring.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I would like to Thank you of coming over to my Tablescapes with your lovely comments ~~~I love your Blog and your table topper colors of white and pink this is my colors in my Vintage table. You have some beautiful Ideas ~~You need to come over to my facebook to see the Christmas Ornament's I make. Diane