Brown calendar page
fall leaves designer paper
cornucopia designer paper
green, black cardstock
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Give Thanks (Stampin Up Holiday Best) and Happy Thanksgivings (Stampendous) stamps
Black Ink pad
Spellbinders graduated pumpkin dies
Quickutz Calendar dies - November
Cottage Cutz Pumpkin Patch die set (pumpkin leaves)
Copic Markers - E29 Burnt Umber; Y17 Golden Yellow
EK Success Corner punch
24 gauge gold wire
Recollections Holly Leaves (Michaels) in fall coloration with gold glitter edge
Stamp Give thanks in upper left of calendar, leaving room for a leaf in the curve of the corner.
- Trim a center square from the green cardstock leaving a 1" edge on the green cardstock. You are cutting a large square out of the green cardstock. The 12" square should be a frame of 1" width. You will have a 10" square of green left with with to create the elements for the companion page.
- Die cut 2 large, 2 medium and 1 smallest pumpkin (use the 3 smallest sizes) out of the fall leaves two sided paper. The stripe is the other side of the leaves. Color the stems of each pumpkin with the brown Copic.
- Die cut a second set of pumpkins out of scrap cardstock. These are to back the designer paper as it is quite thin and would be very floppy supported on pop dots.
- Twist the gold wire around the shish-kabob stick creating a coil. Clip with wire cutters.
- Adhere a scrap pumpkin to a designer paper pumpkin wedging a coil in between the two papers.
- Cut 2 pieces of green cardstock (from the 10" square) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2". Cut 4 small green leaves from the Pumpkin Patch die set. Attach two to the pumpkins on the calendar page as shown.
- Trim 1/8" from each edge of the cornucopia designer paper. Back with a sheet of black cardstock.
- Cut two pieces of black cardstock 4 1/4" x 6 1/4".
- Use the corner punch on the previously cut green mats.
- Insert the black card stock into the openings left by the corner punch in the green mats.
- Attach both mats to the page as shown. Do not adhere the lower left mat to the right upper one where they overlap or else you won't be able to get a photo into the top one.
- Attach two pumpkins with pop dots as shown. Both pumpkins have one leaf each and a gold wire curly.
- Attach 3 leaves as shown.